Introducing the all-new revised edition of “IAS (PRE) General Studies Paper – 1” This book facilitates by giving the deep coverage on all the topics of the syllabus at one place with the conceptual clarity to fulfill the need and demands of the aspirants under different sections. The special exam-oriented structure has been given according to the UPSC syllabus, discussion of the theoretical concepts with the contemporary examples are given. Ample numbers of Questions are provided in a Chapterwise form and Solved Papers 2020-17 that help in rising up the level of preparation. Well-detailed solutions are given for each question easing aspirants to understand the concepts. This book acts as a great help in achieving success for the upcoming exam.
26 Yrs. Chapterwise Solved Questions UPSC IAS Pre General Studies
1. The book provides Chapterwise Solved Questions of previous 26 Years
2. It indicates the nature and trends of the questions that are being asked in UPSC examinations
3. The whole syllabus of the book is divided into 5 main parts
4. It contains Solved Papers [2020-2017] for IAS (PRE) General Studies PAPER – 1
5. This book uses simple language for better understanding