First published in 1915, The Oxford school atlas has been trusted by generations of students, researchers, and general readers for its accuracy and depth of cartographic detail. This completely new edition of the atlas has 235 clear and easy-to-understand maps including 121 thematic maps of India supported by charts and diagrams.
Oxford School Atlas: India’s Most Trusted Atlas 36th edition
- All new four-color edition.
- Comprehensive 4 sections: Visual arts, Performing arts, Culture of India, and Appendices.
- New chapters on Buddhism and Jainism & India through the eyes of foreign travelers.
- New appendix on Current affairs related to Indian Art and Culture
- Videos related to the chapters available through QR codes
- Keywords in every chapter highlighted in color
- Updated Previous Year Questions and Answers of UPSC Preliminary and Main Examination