When you hear things in the dark silence of the night, you know what it means—they are watching you. The moment you are vulnerable, that’s when they will strike. Why, you ask? Because you are alive. From the author of the bestselling Ghosts of the Silent Hills , comes another collection of chilling horror stories based on true events.
The beautiful dream-house of a newly-wed couple slowly turns into their worst nightmare, malevolent spirits prance around to prey on the living, naïve youngsters are lured into the world of tantriks and black magic, and even simple games turn out to be dangerous and life-threatening.
What will become of the people in these stories? They can pray. They can run. They can fight. But do they stand a chance against something that’s not even of this world?
This collectable is a must-read for all!
- Encased in this edition are five stories that will petrify even the bravest of the brave
- A riveting collection of nail-biting, thrilling, and unforgettable tales
- These horror tales will keep the readers hooked for hours
- Some stories are gruesome and bizarre, others will softly creep up on you and pull you in
- It is perfect for gifting and will make a good addition to any library